Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Getting out of the stress well...

The most beautiful and fun ladies I know!
Sweet Study Inspiration www.lolalina.com

Nothing needs to be said www.dazeychic.etsy.com

I'm loving retro meets shab chic





What good does it do to stress out? I have spent the morning in a dull mood because I cant seem to access an online test i need to complete today for a uni subject (this is after i completed it last week to be organised and then a simple click of the mouse and my work disappeared so i have to do it again!)
I cannot get onto my coordinator and life just seemed all too stressful there for a moment. Until, i got a friendly email saying i can do the test tomorrow...why waste the energy stressing!!! It cant be good for my health!
Instead i choose to ponder on these things and forget about life's stresses for a little while.
What gets you out of the stress well?
Erin xx














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts exactly! I told you it would work out. Except now I don't have follow through with what I said I would do if it didn't, thankfully.

Nimmi Debrah said...

good advice Ez! Life is too short to stress.