Friday, April 9, 2010

Does the table stay or go? I need your help!

I need your help! Does this table stay or go? I purchased this table and have found a cosy spot for it but Brad doesn't really like it. I wont tell you where i got it from or how much it cost until I get some feed back. Just leave me a comment saying "stay" or "go" and you can be anonymous if you wish. When the people have spoke the necessary actions will be taken. Please don't hold back, you wont offend anyone! Thanks, hope to hear from you soon xx



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

stay!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

keep but move. new location

Anonymous said...

Stay! I love what it is, and just where it is! Its so nice ez, where did you find this treasure? x

Katie said...

STAY xx