Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The table stay's!!

Thanks for all the feed back on the "little round" table. It will stay in it's cosy place for now until it is called onto greener pastures. I told you that I would tell you about it once feed back was received so...It was purchased for a mere $2 from an Op shop in Diamond Creek. It had a plastic cover on top which wasn't stuck on at all. I pulled that off, painted it white and well, that's about all.
I will put some ribbon or a plastic border around the edge when i get a spare minute, to hide the chip board edging.

I can highly recommend the op shop in Diamond Creek - It's on the main street just before the railway crossing on your left. It is run by sweet old ladies who sell everything very cheap and it's quite (deceivingly) huge, selling furniture, clothing and house hold goods. You will need to be in a rummaging mood though.

Enjoy the beautiful weather and thanks for reading!


E xx

No comments: