Thursday, April 22, 2010

A NEW LEAF

In my spare time this week (and in my study procrastination), i have been searching high and lo for the perfect new 'Blog Template'.
I found that the ones on here for us to use are just a bit drab. But, too be honest I am over it and will never stray again, there is so much crap out there to sort through and it was tedious. I became a bit obsessed and couldnt rest until my blog looked fresh and new. Finally...Brad stepped in and helped me out (Thank you kind man) and this is the final product! This is the new page and I'm sticking with it and to be honest who can be bothered going through that again. Hope you like it. I have an exciting new project for next week...stay tuned. It may just be time for a little cooking. The week end is calling, Enjoy it. E xx

1 comment:

Friendly Sparrow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.