Monday, July 16, 2012

Hanging in there

Well tomorrow makes me 39 weeks pregnant. I had the most beautiful baby shower last Sunday and have had heaps of fun sorting out all the amazing gifts I received from wonderful friends and setting up the nursery a bit more. I think I can now officially say the room is ready for a baby to live in there.

I am really trying to enjoy these last days before the baby arrives...trying to relax, sleep, catch up on television series etc. But I think I am at the point now where I just wanna meet our little man!
I don't feel like doing crafty things or getting out and planting winter veggies in the garden. I thought I could occupy myself with all these activities while on maternity leave but now I have no interest in doing any of them.

I have been eating a lot more in these last few weeks and just feel very lazy in general. Going to bed is a dreaded activity due to aching body parts, restless leg syndrome, general uncomfortableness and feeling very hot and restless. Poor Brad is so sweet for putting up with it all so graciously. He said last night I snored all night long but he didn't want to wake me in fear of me not being able to get back to sleep again. So he slept terribly and I snored the night away (mind you I have never been a snorer)

Anyway all these signals must just mean that baby Freind is coming soon. So I'm just trying to enjoy and not wish the days away until his arrival. I plan to walk to the library today so that will be a nice activity for Monday.

I will attempt to get the motivation to put up some nursery pics for you soon. But for now I am off for a walk as apparently its one of the many ways to naturally induce labor.

BABY SHOWER SNAPS








Fabulous day!!

1 comment:

Katie J said...

My head made the blog, I'm famous!! Gorgeous pic of you sisters, special memories for you guys being pregnant together. Can't believe how close you are now, sooooo exciting. Can't wait for the "Meet Mr Freind' post. Lots of love x