Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A date with Mr sewing machine

It's been a really long time since me and my sewing machine have touched base. I thought it was about time we caught up. It was a Thursday evening, Brad was out and nothing appealed to me on tv and to my surprise I had a surge of creative motivation to sew. I had been saving all my projects for maternity leave but my sudden increase in energy shocked me into action.

I hope this creative surge continues, I have a few more projects pre baby.

I got this rocking chair from my Nan and Pop and it looks much better now i have covered the cushions in a friendly grey/blue fabric to give it a bit of a freshen up.


A tea towel my sis bought me back from London is now a colorful cushion.

1 comment:

KatieJ said...

Beautiful Work! I love your chair, can see you in it now at all hours of the morning :)

Would love to sew with you soon! xx