Sunday, July 22, 2012

A room fit for a Freind

After having no Internet for a few days I have put the pics up of the nursery as promised. I am pretty happy with the final look. We decorated the room at minimal cost which makes it even more satisfying.

 The room BEFORE. Pretty much a junk room.


The room AFTER...








Rocking chair - From my Nan and Pop. I recovered the cushions. Material $12
Bassinet -  Garage sale $10 mattress and linen included
Change table - Drawers $10 Op shop, I had the white paint, change mat $8
Paint - 'Cotton grey' $30
Carpet - Second hand woolen and laid $165

Other accessories I either already had, got given as a gift or just bought for a good price along the way.

Enjoy x

1 comment:

Katie J said...

Gorgeous, such a beautiful job Ez! Love all the detail. Can't wait to see your little man in there xx