Friday, March 19, 2010

Top thoughts!

Top 5 thoughts for this week ( In no particular order!)

1. I want to make a fig pie as I was given a huge bag of figs. Found this delicious looking recipe in Marie Claire 'Kitchen', hoping it tastes as good as it looks!2. I collected two pieces of furniture from 'hard rubbish' (greedy??)that i want to restore. They are in pretty good condition but could use a dash of paint.
3. 'I am dreaming of a white Christmas' Just this very week, Brad and I decided we'd lock in Christmas in England with my sister and brother in law...very excited!4. Feeling a birthday party vibe coming along!
5. Feeling very lucky to have such great friends!

3 comments:

Cat said...

I love everything about this - fig pie (great desicion), love the white chair, white christmas (green with envy), great birthday options and friends - it's all pretty much perfect really!

Friendly Sparrow said...

Thanks Cat!
P.s If you want the fig tart recipe, it was amazing! See you soon xxx

Aaron Mills said...

if you make fig pie i would be happy to try it!