Saturday, February 6, 2010

I love them...


I feel very lucky right now, I have just had a great night with some people I love!!! It was lovely to reunite, as a couple of them have been overseas for a number of weeks.
It's not every day your surrounded by people who make you laugh, bring joy to your life and make a busy weekend all the more worth while because you have seen them.
If you're reading this, which you probably are by now, then you know who you are.
Friendship is such a beautiful thing and I am blessed to have this with a few special people. My husband and I are very grateful for this...what more can I say but I love them!
Have a great week, I'm starting my nursing rounds so I'm sure to be busy, tired and worn out by the end of the 3 weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hell of a blog! makes for some great lunchtime reading. keep at it gal!

L.