Friday, February 1, 2013

William Ari Freind

Well he is only 6 months old now but I apologise for being rather neglectful on the blog front. It's been an interesting yet challenging yet joyous 6 months.
William's birth was smooth (hard but smooth) and the transition home seemed easy and relatively fuss free. When he was 6 weeks old I herniated a disc in my lower back, this was in turn pressing on my sciatic nerve and making life very painful and difficult. After many visits to the Osteo, CT scans, heat packs, tears, a few tantrums and lying on my back for extended periods I am now on the mend - cannot tell you how good that feels! Other news is we sold our house and move to Mansfield in 3 weeks as well as having my youngest sisters wedding two days before settlement. An exciting yet rather crazy time. All in all a lot has happened in 6 months really.
My little boy is beyond gorgeous, so smiley and a general delight!! Here's to the next 6 months!!!
We love you William!















No comments: