Thursday, February 17, 2011

LOVE

I Love the word Love!

It has one meaning but the object of Love can be so very different.

I Love God and every aspect of Him.

I Love my husband Brad, I Love him even more today than on our wedding day.

I Love my family, I Love the way they Love me back and I Love the way they make me feel.

I Love my friends, I Love that I have been so very blessed to have people that stand by me, support me and Love me.



I Love being at home.
I Love fresh flowers sitting on my dining table.
I Love a glass of red wine.
I Love it when you cook something and it turns out great.
I Love a clean bathroom.
I Love ticking things of my 'to do' list and feeling a sense of achievement.
I Love chocolate.
I Love hearing the postman arrive because I always think he is posting something exciting in my letter box.
I Love pretty things.
I Love walking with Brad in the evening.
I Love being inspired.





3 comments:

Cat said...

What I 'love' about this is that it is so true! x

Nim said...

Love you!!!

Katie said...

Love makes the world go round! Great post x